Saturday, May 26, 2012

May 26, 2012

Saturday, May 26, 2012
Last night I got to spend time with a family that means so much to me.  It was enjoyable and fun.  I just wish good things didn't have to come to an end so soon.  I feel like that family has done so much for me, which I guess that could be why I felt obliged to help them with cleaning their house and taking care of the animals.
We held a 5K at my church today.  We're fundraising for the missions trips that some of the kids at my youth group, including me, are going on the end of June.  I'm really excited about that.  I feel like it's going to be a really good experience.  I think it's something that the teens here could really use.
I can't stop thinking about this boy.  He hasn't left my mind since I woke up this morning.  But that's just talking about today.  He actually never leaves my mind.  I constantly think about the guy, and some people probably think I'm crazy for letting that happen.  I guess it just makes me realize how much he means to me, which is a whole lot.
Two and a half days left of this school year, then I'm a senior.. it's kind of scary, if you ask me.  I'm ready to graduate, but at the same time; I'm not.  I know that I will definitely miss my years in high school.  All the friends, sleepovers, teachers, projects, just not the drama.  It has all given me so many good memories.  And I'm pretty sure I will never forget any of them.
Well, summer is 5 days away.  My Ohio trip is 6 days away.  And my Iowa trip is 8 days away.  My missions trip is 29 days away.  It's all so close. Yet so far away, all at the same time.  But I am still definitely looking forward to everything I can experience this summer.  It's time for some memory making this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment