Sunday, February 26, 2012

Backyard life.

So Saturday was spent at a 'retreat' type thing for the Challenge and Change program I am involved with. It was actually pretty awesome. There were quite a few girls there, and we all really did learn a lot. Learned about leadership skills, which will be really helpful with all the activities I am in charge of. But! Here is some of my backyard photography. Hope you like it! Have a great Sunday!!


It hurts when someone you really trust lets you down.

I've had confidence in myself all along. It was just a matter of getting the pieces back in place.

Remember, when criticism is difficult to accept, there is probably some truth to it.


Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. If you can't help them, at least don't hurt them.


Live with nothing to lose, nothing to prove and nothing to hide.


When we seek to discover the best in others, we somehow bring out the best in ourselves.


As we get older, it becomes difficult to just trust and believe. It's not that we don't want to, but that too much has happened in life that we just can't.


Everyone says you only fall in love once, but that's not true. Every time I hear your voice I fall in love all over again.

The only thing you are given is life. The rest has to be earned.


A girl's heart is an ocean full of secrets.

2 comments:

  1. A very nice set of photos. Thank you for following. I will watch yours with interest.
    Shaun

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice series of shots and some very wise words.

    ReplyDelete