Monday, February 27, 2012

These times*

Well, today was interesting. Not a bad day, not a great day. Just another day of my life. Found out my best friend could possibly be pregnant. But, is it bad that neither of us are upset about it?? I hope that's not bad, she's a sweetheart though. My other best friend is possibly getting taken out of school. :( All because the kids at my school are so rude and mean to him. It's terrible! I can't stand it. He also happens to be the guy I like; a lot. But anyways! Here are some quotes and pictures. And also a YouTube video; one of the songs I want to do for Dessert Theater. Hope you like it all! (:


I am strengthened by my weaknesses. I am brave because of my fears. I am greater because of my mistakes. Life goes on, forget the past. 


The less you need someone's approval, the further you will go in life.

my little sister♥^^

Sometimes, you forgive people simply because you still want them in your life. 


I've learned that goodbyes will always hurt, pictures can never replace being there, memories forget the hard times, words can never replace feelings and heroes often go unsung.


Change is the essence of life. Be willing to surrender what you are for what you could become.


Being nice to people you don't like isn't called being two faced, it's called growing up.


Be kinder than necessary, because everyone you meet is fighting some sort of battle.


The worst feeling is being forgotten by someone you will never forget.


The hardest thing in life is to know which bridge to cross and which to burn.


& she will fool everyone with her fake smile and pretend laugh.


You don't realize how much you care about someone until they don't care about you. 

Hope everyone had a good Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment