Friday, February 24, 2012

A little bit-o background.


Little bit about me:
*I'm a Christian.
*My family means the world to me.
*Friends with everyone but I only have a few really close friends.
*I stand up for what I believe in & I speak my mind.
*I respect people till I have a reason not to.
*Not one to deal with drama, I find it stupid and pointless.
*Music. Quotes. Photography. Writing.
*A complete bookworm.
*I hate hurting people, and beat myself up over it when I do.
*Trust doesn't come easy for me; so once you have it don't abuse it.
*Favorite color is blue.
*I'm allergic to half the things surrounding me at all times.
*Very insecure about everything: my weight, voice, body type, looks, etc.
*Obsessive Compulsive Disorder.
*Critical about correct grammar.

Reasons to blog:
1. Need a place to let everything out to people who actually want to read it.
2. I love to write; so why not use that skill to tell my story?
3. It's one of the things on my bucket list.

No comments:

Post a Comment